Tea tree oil is pale yellow or colorless natural oil, sourced from a plant known as Melaleuca alternifolia and is quite common in Australia. Tea tree oil is found to be the best and safest to treat acne. It should be 100% pure and chemical-free in order to get best results. It is anti-bacterial and non-carcinogenic. It is quite easy to use.
- Distilled water (¼ cup)
- Tea tree oil (3-4 drops)
- Apple cider vinegar (1/4 cup)
- Small spray bottle
- Pour all the ingredients into spray bottle and mix it well
- Spray this toner onto cotton swab
- Use this toner where you have acne on the face
- Do not spray this toner directly on the face as it can hurt your eyes
This is you all have to do for an acne free face. You can easily get it from a large local supermarket, vitamin shop, and even shop it online. Tea tree oil has a variety of other uses as well, e.g., it heals sunburns and insect bites, heals eczema, warts, and cold sores, be used as a mouthwash, etc. Hence, it is a necessity for your bathroom medicine cabinet.